Applications for Student Positions on Boards, Commissions Due Friday | News
High school students in Edina have until the end of the week to apply for a position on a city advisory board or commission.
Students serve as non-voting members with one-year terms that will begin Sept. 1. Spots are available on the following boards and commissions:
- Art Center Board
- Community Health Committee
- Energy and Environment Commission
- Heritage Preservation Board
- Human Rights and Relations Commission
- Park Board
- Planning Commission
- Transportation Commission
Applications must by received by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, June 1. An application form is available here or by contacting City Clerk Debra Mangen at 952-826-0408.